Twitter Power User Cheat Sheet
Author: DigitalAdBlog Staff |
Posted in Social, Twitter No comments
Follows.com created a great cheat sheet to give you a solid head start when researching and deploying your Twitter marketing campaign.
- Optimal Image Sizes to Share on Social Media
- 5 Tips to Optimize your Mobile Strategy
- 5 Tips to Create a Better Instagram Feed
1. Brands on Twitter
- The Majority of Twitter Users Prefer to follow brands (46%) over individual people (16%)
- Twitter engagement for brands is 17% higher on weekends
- 64% of Twitter users are most likely to buy from brands that they follow
- 46% of all marketers have acquired a customer via Twitter
2. Cost on Twitter
- Advertising on Twitter on average is 6 times higher than Facebook, but the CTR is 8-24 times higher
3. Twitter on Mobile
- 63% of Twitter users access Twitter through their mobile phone or device
- Mobile uses are 181% more likely to be on Twitter during a commute
4. Tweet Strategies
- Your tweets have 12x higher chance of being retweeted if you ask for it, and 23x higher if you actually type retweet.
- Action words like “Download” can increase clickthroughs by 13% and posts about “Twitter” increase by 22.5%
5. Content on Twitter
- Tweets with links are 86% more likely to be retweeted
- Tweets with image links get double the engagement
- Tweets with images recieved 18% more clickthroughs, 89% more likes and 150% more retweets
6. Tweet engagement
- According to 1.7 million analyzed tweets, The best time to get retweets is between 10 and 11PM EST
- Only 23% of tweets ever get a reply: 71% are ignored
- Tweets with hashtags get double the engagement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.