10 Clever Tools To Expand Your Email Marketing Strategy In 2021
As David Newman said, “Email has an ability that many channels don’t; creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.”
Did you know?
It’s true that email marketing has been there for a long time and it’s one of the most effective ways of connecting with your prospective leads, nurturing them, and turning them into a loyal customer base.
Harnessing the power of email marketing and selecting the right tools to do the job is not a mean feat. But we intend to make it simple for you.
10 Tools To Boost Your Email Marketing Game In 2021
If you’re too seeking the best email marketing tools for your business, then look no further than the following recommendations:
This is one tool that the majority of the respondents talk about with much gusto and therefore without any doubt, it makes it to the top of our list. MailChimp helps you to bring your marketing channels, audience data as well as insights together all on one platform so that you’re able to reach your goals much faster.
Here are some of the amazing features and benefits you can get from this tool:
- Audience management tools – Helps you to figure out who your target audience should be and what you need to talk to them about.
- Content Studio – This email marketing tool understands what it means for your brand to be able to speak to the end users. It offers an AI-enabled creative assistant that will help you to create customized designs in minutes.
- Automations – Just as there is nothing like being at the right place at the right time, similarly the right message if sent on time makes all the difference. And what if it is automated and you don’t have to spend any effort in doing that.
- Insights and analytics tools – You’ve access to all the data in one place and also get recommendations on what is working for you and you should be doing more of.
Pricing: Though there is a free plan which allows you to send emails to up to 2000 contacts, with the paid version you can message to 200000+ contacts with unlimited audience and also get access to premium features like advanced segmentation, multivariate testing, comparative reporting, and more.
ConvertKit believes that as a marketer you should spend more time creating content rather than on marketing. Did you ever wonder how you can build a tool online and make a living with it or how can you grow your fan base by leaps and bounds, or maybe even earn a livelihood by selling your online offering – could be a digital product or a service?
Well, with ConvertKit, you’ll be able to do all of these and much more.
Pricing: The free plan helps you manage up to 1000 subscribers while Creator pack is available at $29 per month and the Creator Pro subscription is available at $59/month.
What’s more there are free courses (also for ConvertKit Free plan accounts) to help you build a thriving digital business without much hassles.
The tagline of this email marketing tool says, “Email marketing made better.” and rightfully so.
A quick review of this tool highlights the reason why it is a preferred choice of top organizations like Zendesk, Altos, Trello, Zapier, and more.
- Enhanced collaboration – Email review process can never get easier than this. Thousands of teams across the world are using Litmus to review emails, gather feedback, and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Automatic pre-send process – Before sending an email you need to make sure that your message is communicated, heard, and acted upon. Litmus converts all of those cumbersome manual pre-sending email tasks into one automatic workflow and that too within a matter of minutes.
- Personalized and effective email campaigns – Irrespective of how many tools or technologies you use, you will still be able to integrate all of them into your email development strategy.
Pricing: While the Litmus Basic version is priced at $99/month, the Litmus Plus version comes at $199/month. There is also an Enterprise version and the price is available upon request.
This email marketing tool is gradually making its way to the top for its unique ability to help you grow your subscriber base and build lasting relationships.
- Professional email campaigns – You no longer need to hire a designer. With the drag & drop editor, you can now create beautiful newsletters in minutes.
- Attract new followers – With the Website builder, you can now create landing pages, mini websites, opt-in forms, and can even get your site hosted by them.
- Deliver the right message – With its advanced targeting features like email automation, tagging, personalization, segmentation, and promotion pop-ups, you can now deliver emails when your subscriber needs them. You can also convert audio to text and use the transcribed text to design your campaigns.
- Monitor your email campaigns – You can optimize your email campaigns with advanced email marketing features and also monitor them to see what works best for your business.
Pricing: You can sign up for the free version and the premium version starts at $10/month and goes up to $100/month. It is an affordable option than most of its competitors.
This email marketing tool is all you need if you wish to bridge the gap between email lists and business revenue.
- High email deliverability – Wits advanced delivery infrastructure in place, you can be well assured that your newsletters will reach your subscribers on time.
- Create attractive landing pages – Gain more subscribers by creating landing pages that allure the users to visit your site and subscribe to your email list.
- Easy integration with popular tools and technologies – Sender allows you to easily integrate with most CRMs, CMS, ecommerce websites like WordPress, Woocommerce, etc.
- SMS marketing – You can easily combine your SMS marketing campaigns with your email campaigns using Sender.
Pricing – You can take advantage of the free version if your requirement is limited to 2500 subscribers and 15000 emails per month. Else you can go for the premium version which starts $11 per month.
If you intend your ecommerce business to flourish in no time, then SendinBlue with its smartest and intuitive platform may just be the right fit for you.
- Communicate – Get the word out with professional and sleek email messages. Make sure to be there as and when the prospect is looking for some information or have a follow-up query based on their previous site visit.
- Personalize – Organize your marketing team and track every customer interaction with a powerful CRM system.
- Convert – Create a targeted landing page, create a robust email list, show relevant ads, and bring back visitors from other channels to convert them.
Pricing – You can start with the free version to check how it works for you and then switch to the Lite (priced at $25/month), Premium ($54/month), or Enterprise version ($69/month) depending on your needs.
With this tool, you can be assured that your email marketing efforts will be reduced to a negligible percentage.
A glance at the highlights of this tool:
- You can maximise your customer lifetime value and reduce the cart abandonment rate.
- With centralized customer data and automated triggers, you can power your email channel with one single solution.
- Multi-dimensional segmentation and behavioral scoring aids in turning disorganized customer data into target segments.
- Enhance conversion rates with visual workflows as well as customer journeys.
Pricing – Rejoiner does have a free version but doesn’t offer a free trial. The pricing of the premium version starts at $95/month.
Trusted by small businesses, corporate houses, and developers for more than 20 years, ConstantContact enables anyone to market their ideas with ease, build an effective online presence, allure customers, and sell products or services.
A quick review of a few of its amazing features:
- Create professional emails within minutes and help drive sales for your business
- Build stunning websites and landing pages with its WebsiteBuilder
- Start an ecommerce store in minutes and start selling your products
- Create an impactful logo for your brand with the free logo maker and hundreds of customized options
Pricing – The best part is the first month is absolutely free, following which you may want to subscribe to either of the plans: Email or Email Plus. The first plan is priced at $20 per month and the later one costs $45/month. The pricing of both the plans is based on the number of contacts.
Last but not the least, this email marketing tool is a powerhouse when it comes to getting leads and growing your sales.
Though it is an email marketing app that allows you to create email lists, send and automate emails, and view and analyze your campaigns, it also provides you with landing pages, sales funnels, ecommerce and all on the same platform.
Pricing – The basic plan starts at $15 per month, while the Plus and Professional versions are priced at $49 and $99/month for up to 1000 subscribers. Expect to spend anywhere up to $580 for a subscriber base of about 1 lakh.
If you’re looking for a platform that can do it all, Maropost Marketing Cloud might be the perfect fit for you.
- Easily build complex customer journeys that trigger emails, unique coupon codes, mobile notifications, and SMS messages.
- Pre-built integrations to ensure unified messaging across all channels.
- Simple to scale your business by implementing Maropost’s Commerce Cloud with having to switch platforms.
Pricing – You can book a free demo to check out the platform, then customize a plan that works for you, starting at 225,000 monthly emails.
With this above list of powerful tools, we’re sure you’ll be able to make the most of your email marketing campaigns and scale your business to great heights.
We would love to know in the Comments section below which tool from the above list did you go with and what was your overall experience like.