This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DigitalAdBlog.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by DigitalAdBlog.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Information on Third Party Advertising
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Third Party Advertising
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on you visit to DitalAdBlog.com. and/or other sites on the internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings (For Google Advertising)
- You can find a list of all 3rd party advertising partners at digitaladblog.com/ads.txt
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Third Party Websites