How to Advertise to Custom Audiences on Facebook
Author: DigitalAdBlog Staff |
Posted in Facebook, Social No comments
Salesforce created this great infographic delving into the statistics around how to advertise to custom audiences on Facebook.
- How is Facebook Content Moderated
- Does Facebook Steal Video Impressions?
- 10 Most Annoying People on Facebook
There are more than 2 million active advertisers on Facebook and this is rapidly growing.
- The average click-through rate on Facebook campaigns has increased 266% YOY.
- Click through rate is up 57%
- 31% of Facebook advertising budgets now focus on video.
- Photos are second most popular.
- 1.25% is the average click-through rate for ads targeting custom audiences based on website traffic/
Retargeting on Facebook
Retargeting aka remarketing: internet advertising based on a person’s online browsing habits and history
use the website traffic option when creating a custom audience on Facebook.
- Anyone who visits your website.
- People who visit specific web pages.
- People who visit specific web pages but not others.
- People who haven’t visited your website in a certain amount of time.
- Facebook’s audience insights: get to know your audience.
Your audience can be:
- People on Facebook.
- People connected to your page or event.
- People in custom audiences you created.
Learn more about your audience:
- The top pages people like in different categories
- Location and language
- Facebook usage
- Purchases activity