Although we hope we can have face-to-face cooperation, it is a reality that COVID-19 makes it impossible for everyone to do so. Even if we don’t suffer from the bad coronavirus, we may not be able to work face-to-face due to some other reasons.
Thus, a screen recorder will facilitate our work . If you are interested in recording your screen, of course, you will need a video recording program, but most of the programs on the Internet are driven programs.
There are many paid screen recorders and free ones, but you need either to pay for it, or get a video with watermark. Therefore, in this article, I will share a fantastic site with you that enables you to record your computer screen quite easily without watermark or paying for it.
What is RecordCast?
RecordCast is a free website that helps you record browser screens for free and without a watermark. RecordCast is a straightforward tool for recording video/audio on screen. You can record all activities performed in the browser tab (including audio) or the entire desktop without downloading any program as long as you have a web browser. If you are looking for options for mac screenshot then software like cloudapp is a good pick.
RecordCast is an ideal tool to send videos to students, which will contribute to the development of distance studies. Students will thus be able to have added value to achieve the best results in their studies. This tool is also ideal for getting tutorials to accompany explanations provided on a website, to send via email messages, or to share on social networks. When you want to improve business communication, RecordCast is ideal for this, since it allows you to share ideas with collaborators and clients.
– You may need it to enhance student learning because it helps students register for online courses and study lectures later.
– The online screen recorder also helps make a video to teach your audience how to complete a step-by-step task. Since it enables you to create demos for your product, RecordCast makes it easy to share your ideas with collaborators and customers.
– Explain something technical or difficult to explain.
– Make some follow-up material after a session.
– Record educational videos or tutorials to share on YouTube or other social media.
What makes RecordCast different?
– 100% free for everyone.
– The straightforwardness of use.
– You can get a recorded video in high quality without a watermark.
– Projects are automatically saved.
– Start recording your screen online with one click, without downloading any software.
– Make a screenshot of the entire screen, application windows, or browser tab as you need.
– Be able to choose whether to record your voice or system audio.
– You can edit the recorded video by adding attractive title text, background, music, etc.
What are the disadvantages of RecordCast?
– Although there is a function that can make some annotation on the video, it cannot take a screenshot while recording. It is very inconvenient for those who want to take a photo of something important.
– Another shortcoming is that you cannot do a scheduled recording. This is very different from other Screen Recorders which can perform scheduling tasks when you are busy at the time.
– When you reach the end of recording, just stop and the files will be saved directly. You can’t preview the project first because if you don’t like it, you can re-record, which will save space on your computer.
How does RecordCast work？
1. Firstly, open the Chrome browser and entering the RecordCast site in your browser.
2. Register an account on the site with your email, social media, or Google account.
3. Start recording by choosing a recording mode: Screen+Webcam, Screen only, Webcam only.
4. Then make the audio recording option: Microphone+System audio, Microphone, System audio, No audio.
5. Pausing recording or stop recording.
6. Recordings can be saved to your desktop or edited with a few clicks. It works on all devices as long as there is a Chrome browser.
7. Edit your screencast to be more professional by adding text, background, music, etc.
To sum up
RecordCast is helpful when you need to explain something or create tutorial video lessons, then share videos of your students or followers remotely. With the RecordCast screen recorder, it is possible to record what is happening on your computer screen.
The only thing it does not have is the possibility of recording only a section of the screen from the beginning, but in edit mode we can zoom the result, and the zoom can focus on a specific section, so the result can be a section of the screen.
With RecordCast it is possible to take any screen capture by hosting it in a video, which means getting everything that is shown at a certain moment on the computer or in a specific area of it. It is, therefore, ideal for sharing what we want to show on different digital media and, also, sharing it with friends and acquaintances.It is an all-in-one solution for screen recording and video editing. I would give it a 9 out of 10 as it easily gets the job done.