5 Ways B2B Marketers Can Attract More Leads with Video
How can you attract more leads with video? The definition of a lead is pretty simple: it’s a “business or a person with potential to become a client.” In the case of B2B businesses, it’s always a business; not a person.
When B2B marketers create content, they have a clear goal: to attract more leads and convert them into paying customers. They have different strategies, and direct marketing is one of them. But when they present the business online, they want the potential clients to come to them. It’s a form of passive marketing that works well when done well.
Everyone wants leads. It’s your chance to boost sales.
The only question is: how do you attract more of them?
Video might be the answer.
Why Is Video Content Useful for B2B Marketers?
Text-based content is still the foundation of online marketing. B2B marketers still hire “do my assignment” agencies to deliver high-quality content that’s optimized for search engines while seeming natural to the readers.
Video won’t fully replace text, but it can really add to its effectiveness.
- “Show; don’t tell!” is a marketer’s motto. Video content helps you achieve that goal.
- Through video content, you can provide guidelines on how a business can use your products or services.
- Videos help you address your audience directly. It’s a better way to create a connection, since you show your face. That human element makes your business seem more approachable.
- Video content is getting more popular by the day. The stats are clear: 83% of marketers believe that video content will be more important in the future.
We can all agree to the fact that videos can help you reach out to more leads.
Let’s focus on the tips: how can you do that?
How to Use Video Content to Attract Leads
Create Videos that You Can Reuse
Creating content is not the main goal that a B2B marketer has. Content is just the means for achieving the main goal: getting more leads. So when you create a video, it should be an evergreen one.
- Address issues that are relevant to your clients all the time.
- Make it unique, so your potential clients won’t find similar content on the web. You can add a touch of humor or a special insider tip that will keep getting views years from today.
- The quality has to be really high. Get HD filming equipment and don’t save on editing tools. If you’ve never edited videos, it’s best to pay a professional to do it. This video has to look well in the future, when your competitors will film new content with better equipment.
This doesn’t mean that you can’t address current topics. You can! However, you should always relate them to universal issues that businesses from your industry face.
Write the Perfect Script
If you or someone from your team are speaking, there mustn’t be any mumbling along the way. You need to plan the perfect script and practice it before filming.
These tools can help with the planning process:
- Final Draft – This is professional screenwriting software. If you plan to film videos on a regular basis, it’s a great investment to make.
- Any dissertation writing service with good reputation. Expert writers will take your instructions and deliver a unique, fun script by your deadline.
- Milanote is not just a note-taking tool. It will help you capture ideas in their early stages, and develop them into brilliant scripts for your upcoming videos.
Get Straight to the Point
You’re dealing with businesses; not with beginners. If you have to explain complex concepts, do it right at the beginning and do it clearly. Keep in mind that you’re addressing smart decision makers, so don’t treat them like children who need lecturing.
Your videos should be brief and very concise. These people don’t have any time to waste. Skip the lengthy introductions. Write a bullet list of points you need to cover, and start with them right away.
Create Explainer Videos
When B2B marketers develop content, engaging the audience is only part of the process. People in charge for business decisions aren’t looking for fun and engagement. They want information. When they find your video, they wonder: “Okay; how is this going to help my business grow?”
That’s what you should explain in your video content. Use real examples from case studies. Show how businesses that used your product or service made progress. Explain how things work, so you’ll leave no questions unanswered.
Don’t Forget the Call to Action
What should the person do after watching the video? How can they get in touch with you? Should they schedule an appointment?
Provide relevant contact info and tell them what the next steps are. It’s best to have available customer support all the time. If you’re featuring videos at your website, that’s where the support should be. Live chat features are easy to install nowadays; and every serious B2B brand should have them. When the decision-maker contacts the support immediately after watching the video, you get a chance to convince them to convert while they are still interested in your offer.
Let’s face it: video content is great. All the cool kids are doing it, so we should all keep pace with the trends.
Justin Osborne is a writer at dissertation help and essay writing service uk, he loves to share his thoughts and opinions about education, writing and blogging with other people on different blogs and forums. Currently, he is working as a content marketer at assignment help australia and best essay writing service.