Throughout history, the person who is in charge of buying the actual ad placements has had countless opportunities to pick the perfect spot and convey the message of their brand. While many placements are bought in prime locations and seen by many, there have been many times where the ad placement unintentionally will raise an eyebrow. Here are 15 real life ad placements fails.
1. Who from the subway approved this?
2. I bet Trump would have a lot to say about this unfortunatly..
3. Remember, this is someone’s grandmother.
4. Oh yes it is.
5. There used to be 7 fabulous breaks then this happened.
6. Microsoft definitely bought the 404 error placement.
7. Sorry Nicki.
8. But Seriously, Micky D’s is never a healthy choice.
9. He’s watching you so turn around, son.
10. It’s a great look.
11. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
12. It happens.
13. Or if you don’t have a phone you can find Bradford at the Winery.
14. Does Dunkin Doughnuts have something to do with this?